Is there an age restriction on your events?
Our Christmas Party events are 18+. Please bring photo ID (Driving License or Passport) if you look under 25.
How do I get there? How do I get home?
There is free parking on site and the venue is served by buses and walk-able from East Grinstead train station. For door to door service we recommend Alpha Cars who serve East Grinstead, Crawley and surrounding area – you can find their app on your app store. The average cost for a 4 seater car from or to Crawley is £20 (so £5 each if there are 4 of you) and we strongly recommend you book beforehand. If you do need to leave your car overnight because you choose to have a drink you are welcome to pick up the next day once you’re safe to drive.
I want to do a group booking, how is it best to do this?
We know how hard it can be trying to co-ordinate, so there are a few options here:
- Ask each member of your group to book individually, they are then responsible for paying directly for their ticket and choosing their own food options. They can simply put your name or your group name as the lead booker (please agree a distinct name between you, ensure it’s unique e.g. ‘Crawley 20’s & 30’s Meetup’ not just ‘meetup’) – we’ll then make sure you’re sat together (tables of 8).
- Collect all the food options from your group and make one single booking online – if you prefer you are welcome to do this, you’ll be asked for everyone’s name and menu choices when you book.
- You can of course do a hybrid of these, if you have some people that are ready to commit and others that aren’t, simply make the booking for those that are and then any additional people can be added on later.
- If you’re booking for a very large group and feel that you may need some time to confirm exact numbers but want to make sure spaces are held please do get in touch and our team will be able to do this for you.
What if someone drops out?
- We know that people do drop out so we recommend not booking for people until they have confirmed and paid you as we’re not able to refund tickets. We are however happy to make name changes and change menu options up to 72 hours before the event, just drop us an email to email@example.com.
What effects will be in use?
Our events will use a range of different lighting effects which may or may not affect those who are photosensitive, if you have concerns it’s best to get in touch to discuss. Our snow party events will also use a snow machine – the snow is made of a water based liquid which shouldn’t cause any permanent stains to textiles as long as they are washed promptly. We do advise though that you expose your clothes to snow at your own risk as we can’t test every material.
What drinks are available?
We have a fully stocked bar that will serve a range of beers, wines, cider, spirit mixers, soft drinks, shots and cocktails. You can also pre-order wine and bottled beers by the bottle on our booking page and have these served to you at your table as you are seated. During the meal you’ll also be able to order drinks from your table (card payment only).
What payment methods can I use?
There is no need to bring cash, our preferred payment method is contactless. We accept Visa / Mastercard and other major credit / debit cards with no minimum spend. We can also offer cashback at the bar with debit card purchases if you do need some cash for a taxi home (although the Alpha Cars app does allow you to add a card to you account too).
How many tickets are left? What does early bird mean?
We have purposely displayed how many tickets are left for each event so that you can see how close to selling out an event is. We have also made a number of tickets available for each event at an early bird price, so get in quick so save on these tickets.
What is the booking fee for?
The booking fee covers the cost of providing the booking platform and processing payments. This fee goes to our friends at High Gain Event Services who run this facility at the lowest possible cost and a fraction of the cost of using manual ticketing options. The booking fee is £1 per ticket only and does not apply to drinks package bookings.
Who is organising these events?
The events are organised by Sussex Event Bars Ltd, we’re the same team that run the bars for Weddings and the outdoor concerts that take place at East Court so we’re used to providing a high level of service for this sort of event. We’ve teamed up with some of the best entertainment in the area, plus the awesome ‘Secret Ingredient’ who we’re delighted to have partnered with for the food. We’ve worked lots of weddings with these guys and we know they will do us proud with an awesome menu. If you’d like to chat to us why not give us a call on 01342 555195.
If you’ve got a question that hasn’t been answered here please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will be happy to help.