Join us for our 70’s vs 80’s themed Christmas Party with the legendary DJ Gordon Skeggs at East Court Mansion in East Grinstead. Our party nights are the perfect way to celebrate with friends or come along and to meet others. Enjoy a welcome drink on arrival followed by your selection of a traditional 3 course Christmas meal prepared by the team at ‘Secret Ingredient’ before taking to the dance floor. Get in the spirit reviving wardrobe classics from the 70’s and 80’s with prizes for the best outfits.
- Date: Saturday 8th December, doors open 7pm to be seated for 7.45, carriages at midnight.
- Venue: East Court Mansion, College Lane, East Grinstead, RH19 3LT
Your ticket includes:
Welcome drink on arrival
Prosecco, bottled beer or soft option
Smoked salmon mousse with salad leaves and biscuit thins
Pardon peppers with romesco sauce and mozzarella
Spinach and butter bean soup
Roast turkey or Roast gammon served with pigs in blankets, stuffing balls, goose fat roasted potatoes, carrots and peas, cranberry sauce and lashing of rich gravy
Portobello mushroom filled with aubergine, nuts and herbs
Chocolate torte served with ice cream
Winter marinated fruit salad
Warm mince pies and coffee
We are happy to cater for dietary needs and allergies, please get in touch if you have any queries before making your selection and ensure you advise us in the box provided of any allergies so that our chefs are aware.
DJ Gordon Skeggs
Licensed bar until midnight
Pre-order drinks for your table and save
- Prosecco by the bottle £16 (normal price £18)
- Wine by the bottle £15 (normal price £16.50)
- 4 Peroni for £12 (normal price £4.20 each)
Drinks can be pre-ordered when you book, or at a later date by returning to the booking page, just enter your lead booker name and we’ll make sure your drinks are delivered to your table on arrival.
Good to know
- When you book online you will be asked for the names of everyone on your booking and menu choices. For larger group bookings please contact us as we are happy to put a provisional reservation in place giving you time to arrange with your group.
- If you are booking as part of a group, you will be asked for a lead booker (or group) name, so if you prefer you can ask each member of your group to book and pay individually and make their choices – we will ensure you are seated together.
- We welcome solo bookers, we will seat you with other like minded people for you to meet.
- Tables are of 8 people, for smaller groups we may seat you with other similar groups.
- For larger groups we will seat you at adjacent tables where possible. We will allocate each ticket holder a table but you’ll be free to choose where you sit.
- For name and menu choice changes please email us. Tickets are non-refundable.
- This is an 18+ event
If you have any questions or special requests you can call our team on 01342 555195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to help.